From GaProgMan's Wiki
|Written in||C#, .NET 3.5|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
A full write up of the project description can be found at Jamie's blog here
The application uses C# and Dot Net 3 and is run as a Windows forms application.
- The user is asked to pick their move from a list of available moves.
- A "random" number between 1 and 5 is generated, these map to Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard or Spock (respectively)
- The number is used to represent the CPU move
- Both the user and CPU moves are used to generate the outcome of the round
- The outcome of the round is dumped to the console
- The details from the round are added to a list of rounds